Steven Boucher - Earth is 'just a ride' - the spiritual/historical aspect of the UFO experience

See, this is just weird, and one UFO Experiencer I haven't yet heard... Steven Boucher. He tells of a couple of abduction or visitor experiences he's had (at age 4 and age 14). He talks about the spirit (not religion). He talks about the 'greys'. His story is conveyed in a perfectly flat lucid Canadian monotone and it's made me want to research his story quite a lot more.

"I ain't going down there, dad," Bill Hicks talking about Jesus 1992-3 :)






...and here's a follow-on bit about Boucher's hypnosis sessions with legendary UFO-investigator Bud Hopkins, which kinda fills me with a kind of dread... I'm not convinced by Bud's stuff, let's say.



FURTHER STUDY: if you were chilled by Boucher, get ready to be machine-gunned by the delivery of (official) UFO-blogger Grant Cameron - a completely different style of delivery, trust me.

Comments